Esther / Recruiting & Trainings / since 2008 at mgm
- What should my application contain?
- Why should I apply at mgm?
- How does the application process work?
- Can I get to know mgm before an official job interview?
- How am I supposed to describe my technical expertise and qualifications?
1. What should my application contain?
- Short cover letter that describes your motivation for that position
- Personal data sheet including your education and working history
- Listing and evaluation of your technical expertise and qualifications (see also question 5)
- Former employers certificate, references, work samples if necessary
- Please send your application in PDF format via Email to our Recruiting-Team: email@example.com
2. Why should I apply at mgm?
- You will find some answers to this question here.
3. How does the application process work?
- After sending your application you will receive a confirmation message via Email.
- After reviewing your application we will either do a telephone interview or unfortunately will have to reject you. We will inform you via Email about it.
- The telephone interview will take about 30 minutes and is focusing on your technical skills. Our colleagues involved in our software projects will contact you.
- After a positive telephone interview we will invite you to a personal interview in either our headquarter or one of our subsidiaries.
- We will inform you about the interview result within a few days after the interview.
4. Can I get to know mgm before an official job interview?
- Of course! You can call our applicants hotline: (+49) 89/35 86 80 918 from Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm or contact us via the messenger on our Facebook Channel.
- You are welcome to ask whatever is in your interest.
5. How am I supposed to describe my technical expertise and qualifications?
- mgm lives in projects and loves technology! Therefore we are interested in everything that shows and describes your technical expertise, qualifications and skills:
- Short abstract of your projects and your role within the projects
- Which technologies did you use? In which are you interested?
- Overview of your technical expertise, qualifications and skills in a tabular form using school grades – you don’t have to be an expert in all categories.
- How do you approach new topics and technologies?
We will of course treat your application confidentially. We will not contact your current employer or other references without your permission. Confidence, respect and fairness are our top priority also in our recruiting process.
Please send your application including your salary expectation via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org