For more than 25 years mgm has been developing web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector. With more than 700 colleagues at 16 locations around the world we share the same passion for digitization and enterprise software development. We believe that innovation only comes from the environment where everyone can develop and grow individually. We appreciate and value each and every one of our colleagues. This is why mgm offers you the perfect environment to fully explore and reach your potential.
Your opportunities at mgm?
Join one of our software development teams in the e-commerce, insurance or e-government sectors. In our projects, the scope of tasks ranges from consulting and requirements analysis to software development, quality assurance and system operation. In our company, you can get to know complex IT solutions and master the challenges in exciting customer projects together with a team of our great colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking interesting people and bright minds to support us in our exciting projects. You may have a background in natural sciences, already gained practical work experience or gained self-taught knowledge in the field of software development? Or you are simply interested in working on software development projects? Then you have found the right place with us! Send us your CV – we are constantly looking for smart and kind people to join our team. But please note, that many of our positions require fluency in the German language. If you have German skills, kindly add this information in your application document.
- Interesting tasks and projects
- Independent, autonomous work
- Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
- Continuous learning on the job, e.g. by our internal training
- Flexible working hours, with home office option
- Ideal working environment with at least 2 monitors and endless coffee supply
* mgm is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need