Michi / Java-Developer / since 2001 at mgm
- Desktop and mobile web application front-end prototyping and development
- Contribution to the coding guidelines, style guides and architecture concept
- Collaboration with the analytical, development and QA team
We offer you
- Innovative technologies, exciting and challenging projects
- Friendly, supportive team with flat hierarchies and frequent team events
- International project environment with travel opportunities
- Independent, autonomous work
- Continuous learning on the job, e.g. with our internal training offerings
- Flexible working hours and home-office option
- Help with visa and work permit arrangement
What you should bring
- Excellent English and German both written and spoken
- Degree with above average grades (university or technical college) in Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Knowledge of the responsive design techniques
- Ability to deliver cross-browser and cross-platform solutions
- Sense of responsibility, communication skills and team spirit, enthusiasm for software development
About mgm technology partners
mgm has been developing webapplications for more than 20 years: Commerce, Insurance and E-Government. More than 600 colleagues at our 15 locations represent our vision: Innovation Implemented.
Our work is characterized by the commitment and engagement of each individual. Every colleague takes active part in our implementation driven teams. This enables us to take on complex tasks and master them the smart and practical way. Does this outline your capabilities and strengths? Then we should get to know each other soon!
We look forward to receiving your application.