Hybris Developer (m/f/d) - Washington D.C.
Beate / E-Government Project Manager / since 2004 at mgm
- Work within an agile team with high quality requirement
- Development and implementation of innovative ideas in the Hybris PCM, B2B oder B2C Accelerator environment
- Design and implementation of web applications
We offer you
- Interesting tasks and projects
- A nice and friendly Team
- Independent, autonomous work with a lot of responsibility
- Continuous learning on the job, e.g. with internal and external training and coaching
- Flexible working hours
What you should bring
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- Experience in Hybris and developing/maintaining extensions
- Thorough understanding of Hybris PCM and B2B or B2C Accelerator
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Sense of responsibility, communication skills and team spirit
- Willingness and passion to learn about new technologies, architectures and solutions
- A passion for new trends & technologies in IT
mgm has been developing web applications for more than 20 years in Commerce, Insurance and E-Government. More than 600 colleagues at our 15 locations represent our vision: Innovation Implemented. We are looking for individuals who are capable of taking on responsibility. Our work is characterized by the commitment and engagement of individuals active in implementation driven teams. This enables us to take on complex tasks and master them in an intelligent manner. Does this outline your capabilities and strengths? Then we should get to know each other soon.
We look forward to receiving your application.