SOFTWARE TESTER (M/F/D)*
For more than 25 years mgm has been developing web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector. With more than 700 colleagues at 15 locations around the world we share the same passion for digitization and enterprise software development. We believe that innovation only comes from the environment where everyone can develop and grow individually. We appreciate and value each and every one of our colleagues. This is why mgm offers you the perfect environment to fully explore and reach your potential.
As a new member of our QA team you will join mgm’s international team of testers while working alongside local developers. You feel passionate about software testing, and you believe that great customer experience starts with quality products. You enjoy working through complex technical problems with highly skilled and engaged colleagues. You constantly ask “why,” and work to help solve issues after you’ve found them.
- Quality assurance and documentation of web applications – mainly in Java-based technologies
- Preparation and maintenance of software test specifications
- Software testing, issue reporting and tracking
- Collaboration with business analysts and the team of developers
What you should bring
- Software testing experience
- SQL and Excel basics
- English speaking and writing skills (B2 and above)
- Analytical and logical thinking, detail orientied personality
- Communication skills and enthusiastic attitude towards IT technologies
It is an advantage if you…
- Have worked with Jira and TestRail or similar tools
- Have experience with Katalon Studio and Kibana
- Know your way around Rancher based environments
- Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world.
- Interesting tasks and projects
- Continuous learning on the job, e.g. by our internal training
- Flexible working hours, with home office option
- Relaxed office environment with endless coffee, chocolate and fruit supplies
* mgm is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Go to application form
We look forward to receiving your application.
Do you have any questions or need further information? Contact our recruiting team who will be happy to answer all your questions about mgm and your application.
Didn't find the perfect job yet?
No problem, just send us your CV and we are happy to assist you to find the perfect position for you.