FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (M/F/D)* DA NANG
For more than 25 years mgm has been developing web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector. With more than 700 colleagues at 15 locations around the world we share the same passion for digitization and enterprise software development. We believe that innovation only comes from the environment where everyone can develop and grow individually. We appreciate and value each and every one of our colleagues. This is why mgm offers you the perfect environment to fully explore and reach your potential.
- Work for international customers
- Work with colleagues from Germany, France, the Czech Republic and the US
- Be responsible for parts of the project
- Design,implement and test web applications
- Collaborate on requirement analysis and specifications
- Share knowledge and experience with your colleagues
What you should bring
- Experience with multi-tier or service-oriented web applications
- Understanding of software development tools, processes and architecture
- You use state of the art technologies: Java, TypeScript, React, SQL
- If you do DevOps or .NET/C# we are also curious to get to know you
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- Very good English both written and spoken
- Sense of responsibility, communication skills and team spirit
- Willingness to learn and build a deep understanding
- A passion for software development, new trends and technologies in IT
- 2+ years of professional experience in international software projects
Why will you love working in our Da Nang Office?
- 16 days of holiday allowance per year (on top of public holidays like Tet)
- Flexible working time (40h/week)
- Highly professional equipment (own laptop, 2-3 screens, adjustable desks)
- Intense English course for the first 3 months
- Optional English seminars during the work time
- Premium health insurance
- Monthly company dinners and teambuilding covered by mgm
- Sport & social activities within the company (rooftop BBQ, climbing wall, swimming classes, music club etc.)
- Annual company trips like Halong Bay, Phong Nha caves etc.
- TET Bonus at the end of each calendar year
- Endless coffee and snacks/fruits supply
* mgm is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Go to application form
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you don't see your dream job immediately, don't worry!
Send us your CV and we will notify you if we find a good fit.